We are currently looking for an
- Independent management of the full project, from kick-off to commissioning
- Development of solutions in a project team, based on customer requirements
- Consulting for optimizing logistics processes
- On-site commissioning of a new, highly innovative product
What we’re looking for:
- Degree in IT/engineering or equivalent apprenticeship
- Project management experience
- Good technical affinity
- Confident demeanor and good communication skills
- Excellent written and spoken communication style, in particular good spelling proficiency
- Good written and spoken English, other language skills also welcome
What we offer:
- A permanent, full-time job with attractive remuneration
- The opportunity to actively contribute to company success
- A highly stimulating, varied and team-focused job with responsibility in a dynamic business
- A dedicated and highly qualified team that will make it as easy as possible for you to get started
- A modern working environment with appropriate communication equipment
This is a permanent, full-time position.
Want to create something?
Shape your future together with us!
We look forward to receiving your application documents, along with an expected salary. Please send your application to:
Picavi GmbH, Sylvia Höfer, Kaiserstrasse 100, 52134 Herzogenrath, Germany
Phone: +49 (0) 24 07 55 29 6 – 10; e-mail: email@example.com