We are currently looking for a
- Software development for customer projects (customizing), e.g. process modeling (graphical layouts and business logic) for logistics processes like order picking, goods storage and inventory using Android smart glasses
- Development of connections to third-party systems (integration, interfaces) on both client side and server side via middleware. Third-party systems in logistics include ERP or WMS applications, such as SAP ERP, viadat (by viastore), IBM AS/400, Infor, Microsoft Dynamics (formerly Navision), WAMAS, etc.
- Technical management of customer projects in software development and customizing
What we’re looking for:
- Solid experience of at least one standard programming language (Java, C#, C++, Go or equivalent), along with the willingness to develop Android applications with Java and ECMAScript or train to do so
- Android development using Java (GDK – Glass Development Kit)
- Good written and spoken English
- MS Office skills
- Server-side development using Java, C#, Go or equivalent
- Application servers: Apache Tomcat, WebSphere, JBoss
- Databases: MS SQL-Server, Oracle, MySQL/MariaDB
- DevOps: Docker, Maven, Nexus, Jenkins
What we offer:
- A challenging job with the opportunity to work independently and take on responsible tasks
- Flexible working hours (temporary home office possible) and a good work-life balance
- A collegial and open-minded working atmosphere
- Flat hierarchies and short communication processes
- 30 days recovery holiday
- Attractive social benefits, such as company pension scheme and capital-forming benefits with subsidies
- Individual further training opportunities
- Comprehensive training andhe opportunity to actively contribute to company success
- Exciting projects, which are waiting to be implemented with state-of-the-art technology
- Regular team events, such as monthly TGIF´s, summer party, christmas party
- Free fruits, coffee and beverages
This is a permanent, full-time position.
- ERP/WMS: SAP ERP, SAP B1, Red Prairie, Baan, Microsoft Dynamics
- Business-fluent knowledge of German
- Confident demeanor among customers (consulting)
Want to create something?
Shape your future together with us!
We look forward to receiving your application documents, along with an expected salary.
Please send your application to:
Picavi GmbH, Melissa Pozo Ramirez, Kaiserstrasse 100, 52134 Herzogenrath, Germany
Phone: +49 (0) 24 07 55 29 6 – 10; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org