We are currently looking for an
- Software development for customer projects (customizing), e.g. process modeling (graphical layouts and business logic) for logistics processes like order picking, goods storage and inventory using Android smart glasses
- Development of connections to third-party systems (integration, interfaces) on both client side and server side via middleware. Third-party systems in logistics include ERP or WMS applications, such as SAP ERP, viadat (by viastore), IBM AS/400, Infor, Microsoft Dynamics (formerly Navision), WAMAS, etc.
- Technical management of customer projects in software development and customizing
What we’re looking for:
- Solid experience of at least one standard programming language (Java, C#, C++, Go or equivalent), along with the willingness to develop Android applications with Java and ECMAScript or train to do so
- Android development using Java (GDK – Glass Development Kit)
- Good written and spoken English
- MS Office skills
- Server-side development using Java, C#, Go or equivalent
- Application servers: Apache Tomcat, WebSphere, JBoss
- Databases: MS SQL-Server, Oracle, MySQL/MariaDB
- DevOps: Docker, Maven, Nexus, Jenkins
What we offer:
- A permanent, full-time job with attractive remuneration
- The opportunity to actively contribute to company success
- A varied and interesting job with excellent prospects
- A dedicated and highly qualified team that will make it as easy as possible for you to get started
This is a permanent, full-time position.
- ERP/WMS: SAP ERP, SAP B1, Red Prairie, Baan, Microsoft Dynamics
- Business-fluent knowledge of German
- Confident demeanor among customers (consulting)
Want to create something?
Shape your future together with us!
We look forward to receiving your application documents, along with an expected salary.
Please send your application to:
Picavi GmbH, Enida Alibasic, Kaiserstrasse 100, 52134 Herzogenrath, Germany
Phone: +49 (0) 24 07 55 29 6 – 10; e-mail: email@example.com